[Koha-devel] Koha numbering

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Fri Apr 5 14:11:17 CEST 2013

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 3:40 AM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>wrote:

> What could/should we expect to decide to switch to 4.x ?

IIRC this was discussed sometime back on irc/wiki/mailing list/somewhere
and the prevailing thought was that 4.x would happen when the solr
implementation was stable. But then my memory may suffering from a parity
error...

It seems that any "major" move forward would qualify for a major version
increment, however. Something like DBIx, the completion of the move from
C4:: to Koha::, the completion of the move from YUI to bootstrap, etc.

Kind Regards,
Chris