[Koha-devel] Koha.next: Consolidate OPAC themes?

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:52:28 CEST 2013

There isn't necessarily to much logic in the templates, as long as it is
'display' logic. To me, it makes sense to calculate totals and such in the
templates and not in perl, because that is purely for display only ( though
it'd be better to do the totals at the db level anyway ). Not the best
example, but's all I can think of atm ; )

I think the key to what you are writing about is to push more template
logic into TT Plugins, so we aren't repeating TT code over and over.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )