[Koha-devel] OpenSUSE

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 04:06:05 CET 2013

Greetings,

> I belive install docs should be qa-ed for every release and cleaned.

+1 – Yes, if the install instructions were QA-ed each release, the “origin” vs. “origin/3.10.x” would not be a concern of mine.

> Regarding OpenSuSE i know a few that run Koha flawlessly on it. At leat 3.6 i think.
> The main problem is there are not many volunteers to take on the job of testing and rewriting.

Therein is the hassle for those of us who do not have a love of documenting.

> I've never used dpkg on a rpm-based distro, did the reverse thou.

I’m trying to stick with the installation paradigm of the distro I am playing with.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett