[Koha-devel] Feedback from french translation team about transifex

D Ruth Bavousett druthb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:08:42 CET 2013

My concern with Transifex as a hosted solution has to do with the *massive*
updates I have to do.  If everything was in one .PO, and you were
translating one language, it's no itch, but if you have to upload each .po
for each language....no way will I agree to that; we'll do it ourselves
first.

I'll be taking a look at this this weekend, but I wouldn't count on a
switch prior to the 3.12 release.  We're in the home stretch; I don't want
to disrupt the translators at this part of their work.