[Koha-devel] OPAC dir structure redesign

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon May 6 17:15:48 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 1:13 AM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> So +1 for only one supported theme, -1 for trying to achieve that by
> technical means, just make a policy and stick to it .. problem solved.
> Then those of us who use the themes locally can not have a feature
> ripped out from under us.

+1

An additional consideration: suppose we settle on a single supported
theme for 3.14 (and barring a complete a complete inability for us to
reach a consensus, that is a goal I want to pursue for the release),
eventually we'll get tired of it.  Maintaining support for having
multiple themes (and not restricting them to CSS-only) also maintains
an avenue for future innovation.

Regards,

Galen
--