[Koha-devel] Linking bibs to authorities

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Oct 17 22:29:46 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Mathieu Saby
<mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr>wrote:

>  Your discussion is beyond my understanding of Zebra, but if some changes
> are needed to marcflavor specific conf files, please consider not doing the
> changes only for MARC21.
> Now we have a freshly working UNIMARC DOM indexing, bugs about DOM must
> also take UNIMARC into consideration if it is relevant.

Agreed, and some of the techniques used to generate heading match indexes
for MARC21 using the DOM filter can be applied to UNIMARC.

Is there some documentation online about rules for matching bib headings to
authority headings in a UNIMARC context?  I assume that there would be
points of similarity with MARC21, but I don't want to assume too much.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton