[Koha-devel] OPAC theme defaults for 3.14

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Oct 25 14:21:50 CEST 2013

> The timeframe is all good for deprecation, but what about the immediate issues?

I hope everyone understands that a new default theme would *only* affect new installations, and that the old themes would continue to be maintained and available until the agreed deprecation time.

We have worked with two available themes for a while now. We can work with three for as long as necessary. I just hope it not necessary for long.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries