[Koha-devel] OPAC theme defaults for 3.14

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Oct 25 15:48:18 CEST 2013

> That's the thing, I got fixes in the pipeline that only modify the /prog/
> path.  Will I need to redo them all for the other path?  How has the RM been
> managing these situations in 3.13->3.14 ?

If you've only been modifying the prog theme in the OPAC then chances
are you've left work for someone else to modify the CCSR template.
That's okay, it happens. Someone else usually picks up the slack.
That's the way it has worked in the past and that's the way it will
work in the future.

If you know of a divergence between prog and bootstrap, or prog and
CCSR, file a bug!

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer