[Koha-devel] Pending PDF::Reuse Release And Koha

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:18:37 CET 2014

Greetings,

mtompset at ubuntu:~$ dpkg -s libpdf-reuse-perl
Package: libpdf-reuse-perl
PDF::Reuse could be used when you want to mass produce similar (but not
identical) PDF documents and reuse templates, JavaScripts and some other
components. It is functional to be fast, and to give your programs capacit
produce many pages per second and very big PDF documents if necessary.
.
The module produces PDF-1.4 files. Some features of PDF-1.5, like "object
streams" and "cross reference streams", are supported, but only at an
experimental level. More testing is needed. (If you get problems with a ne
document from Acrobat 6 or 7, try to save it or recreate it as a PDF-1.4
document first, before using it together with this module.)
Homepage: http://search.cpan.org/dist/PDF-Reuse/

I tried to cpan2deb PDF::Reuse to grab the latest, and that’s when I discovered weird numbering (this is –2, but the cpan2deb grabs –1). Suggestions?

GPML,
Mark Tompsett