[Koha-devel] viewlog bug

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:07:10 CEST 2015

Greetings,

Your steps to reproduce are insufficient.

I have a fresh install with demo data.
I turned on ExtendedPatronAttributes.
I went at looked at the modification log for a patron.
Nothing blew up.

Please give more detailed step by step instructions on how to reproduce.
- What did you do to generate modification log entries?
- Do they even have modification log entries?
- “So please explain in detail things like if the patron has or hasn't extended attributes, etc.”
- So do they have extended attributes?
- What attributes? How many? What are their values?

GPML,
Mark Tompsett