[Koha-devel] Introduce the use of Grunt or Gulp?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Feb 9 23:57:44 CET 2016

> make regeneration of the CSS from the LESS a bit more straightforward, and
> allow us to remove the generated files from Git.

Removing the generated files from git makes sense from a front-end
developer's point of view, but I wonder if that doesn't create too
many problems for packaging/installation, as well as complicate things
for developers who don't want to mess with generating those files when
they're not touching the interface?

That's something I was hoping to prompt some discussion on.

Any votes for Gulp over Grunt, or something else entirely?

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries