[Koha-devel] Gender-neutral pronouns

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Wed Apr 19 20:12:57 CEST 2017

How many of "these" are there to change?  Not that the work itself will
be massive, but putting a 'they' in the middle of a sentence does not
make it easy to translate intuitively, I would think.  If it's a
consideration (it is for non-English users, at least).

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>