[Koha-devel] Koha hackfest in Marseille & https://reasonablegraph.org/ platform

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Jan 30 13:45:24 CET 2018

Hi koha-devel,

I had a hangout with Nikos (in cc:) , from Reasonablegraph.
reasonablegraph is a platform (L-GPL) that is able to deal with MARC
records, transform them into FRBR / Bibframe /linked data. They made
some work with Koha (http://unioncatalog.reasonablegraph.org/?lang=en,
click on "Search" top-left)

At the end of Nikos demo, I suggested him to come to the hackfest for a
day or two, in order to present reasonablegraph to anyone interested,
and talk about any possible collaboration between Koha community and
reasonablegraph. He will probably come.

That's another very good reason to come to Marseille in March :D

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques