[Koha-devel] Koha users wiki page outdated, use HEA

Martin Renvoize martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Mon Jul 9 10:27:41 CEST 2018

Somewhat confused by that comment...

* 1693 unnamed libraries.. I see lots of names here.. am i missing
something: https://hea.koha-community.org/libraries ?
* 35 really up to date.. t's useful to see the distribution of installed
versions.. the HA stats are fed directly from koha installs and as such are
automatically kept up to date. I don't really see what your point was there?
* It's easier to opt in to HEA than it is to manually add yourself to the
wiki pages (if you even know of the existence of the wiki pages)
* Clicking through to the library detail page in HEA shows all the
information and more doesn't it:
https://hea.koha-community.org/libraries/274 - If there's something missing
do feel free to request it's addition.

I would happily agree with Pauls proposed approach myself and I'd love to
see more use of HEA.. perhaps this would act as another little reminder of
HEA's existence and a drive to get more libraries to opt in.

The views expressed here are my own and not the views of the company I work
for.

*Martin Renvoize*

Development Manager

*T:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*F:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

*E:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

www.ptfs-europe.com

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com