[Koha-devel] git trailers: should we use more of them ?

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Wed Sep 19 16:44:11 CEST 2018

> Should we use Reported-By ?

Could be added optionally imo. No problem. Replace By with by btw.

> Should we replace Signed-off-by by Tested-By (for testers) and Reviewed-By (for QA) ?
> Should we use Signed-off-by as suggested in the git-commit manpage ?
Bit late in the project to make this change imo? But yes, our interpretation is quite different ;)
If we should switch to Tested-by and Reviewed-by (note: lowercase by), we should better start at a version release?
If so, what about the Bugzilla status Signed off etc.