[Koha-devel] kohastructure.sql : columns with COLLATE

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Sep 27 19:09:42 CEST 2019

I happened to spot the same only yesterday and wondered about doing such a
tidy up too..

I'd agree with Tomas, where the collate matches the table I'd drop it from
the column.. I didn't go ahead and do it yet as I didn't want to introduce
any pain for RMaints without discussing it first.

*Martin Renvoize*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Development Team Manager

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

*Fax:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

www.ptfs-europe.com

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com