[Koha-devel] Is Indexdata's Zebra a dead project?

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Sep 3 21:47:04 CEST 2020

Hi all

I agree, we do need to work on a lightweight alternative, and until we have one support zebra.
The vast majority of Koha libraries will not have the budget to be able to run an elastic search cluster.
So while elastic search is definitely great and we should continue to improve our usage of it. The beauty of Koha is we don't leave people behind.

Just my 2 cents

Chris