[Koha-devel] bulkmarcimport.pl ... re-import/update existing records

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Apr 25 13:03:30 CEST 2021

Hi David,

I see that you haven't received any replies on the list yet. Sadly I am
not sure what is causing the issues you have.

For the matching I found an older mail thread, suggesting a different
syntax for the match parameter:

http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/bulkmarcimport-problems-td5492136.html

./bulkmarcimport.pl -d -fk -match=barcode,999c -commit 1000 -v -file
/tmp/newer40_77000.mrc

 From that, maybe try: -match=Control-umber,001

If you are stuck, stepping into #koha IRC can be also a good idea:

https://koha-community.org/get-involved/irc/

Often people will be able to help you to get to the root of an error
message there.

Katrin