[Koha-devel] Adding recent (current/past year) statistics to the items table

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Apr 29 11:24:11 CEST 2022

Hi Nick and all,

I am a little worried about having yet another 'source of truth' we'll
need to keep in sync and update on every circulation action and added
maintenance for moving it end of year etc.

Maybe we could pull the data from the statistics table into a nice
display or add a new built-in report to make querying this data easier?

Katrin