[Koha-devel] ElasticSearch Geoserch

Uwe Dierolf uwe.dierolf at kit.edu
Wed Jun 29 12:22:32 CEST 2022

Hi there,

we already implemented something like this and are using it within Primo.

Try it and go to
    https://primo.bibliothek.kit.edu/primo-explore/search?tab=kit&sortby=date&vid=KIT
Then search for "php head first" and take the second hit (german book)
On the full title you see the typical google maps "mark a position" icons in read, click on them

Best regards, Uwe

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
KIT-Library
Dipl.-Inform. Uwe Dierolf