[Koha-oz] Koha everywhere (and further)

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Fri Mar 23 05:07:04 CET 2018

Hi all,

Here is a link to a News blog post from BibLibre in France.
About a new Koha user in Antwerp, Belgium (yes my original homeland).

https://www.biblibre.com/en/blog/koha-everywhere-and-further/

This give you a little insight <>
* ...."But the most interesting aspect was search. Indeed, each director
looking for a play suitable for the cast available in the group, requires a
search facility that does exactly that, e.g. searching on the number of
roles – per category – required to stage a play. A group with two women and
one men won’t be interested in plays written for 6 children. So we setup
specific indexes and setup a dedicated interface for searching on these
criteria! " .....*

I hope this sends you into the weekend inspired.

Enjoy!
Irma

Irma Birchall
CEO & Founder : CALYX information essentials
Open Source Koha ILS and Digital Repositories Services
*Celebrating 15 years of Koha Services in Australia*

M: 0413 510 717 <%2B61%20%280%29%20413%20510%20717>
irma at calyx.net.au
https://calyx.net.au
https://kohaforschools.com.au
https:// Koha-community.org

For Australian Koha users communications and events, join the e-list: