[Koha-translate] Few questions re translating on Pootle

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sun Dec 28 04:09:51 CET 2008

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Selma Aslan <selmaslan at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Many thanks, Chris.
>
> Hoping that you can bear with me, can I also ask when a string is marked as
> fuzzy? There were 190 fuzzy strings.  Some were correct, and I just removed
> the tick in the box in front of the expression fuzzy. Now they count up to
> 183. Do I need to go through and remove the ticks if the string is correct?
> My final question is how much time is left to  complete the translation?

CCing the list in case others are thinking this also.

Fuzzy means when the person entered it, they weren't totally sure. You
can leave it, (it will be used in the templates)
Or if you are sure it is right, you can turn fuzzy off. The choice is yours.

Henri Damien, Ill leave it to you to answer about how much time is left.

Chris