[Koha-translate] Koha translation

Janagha Wahidi jwahidi at arolp.org
Wed Nov 12 08:35:57 CET 2008

Hi,

Afghanistan Rule of Law project has established law library for Independent
Nation Legal Training Center in Kabul University, Afghanistan the library
has around 3000 books but it has the capacity of 10,000 books in the
library, we have installed Koha 2.2.9 successfully and it is working now but
we have now plane to translate some of the fields of this catalogue to Farsi
and Pashtu Afghanistan national languages , I would appreciate if you let me
know if Koha is already translated in Farsi if not then we will translate it
but for this we need to now the complete procedure which we should have to
follow,

Best regards,

Jan Agha Wahidi

Law Library Director