[Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] Koha 3.6.1 is now available

Frédéric Demians f.demians at tamil.fr
Tue Nov 29 13:05:54 CET 2011

 > A question: in the tar file there are the new .po files ?  In the git
 > of 3.6.x I don't sse the new .po files.

You're right. It seems that Chris hadn't been able to include last .po
files.

 > A point to underline: in post date 21/11 your write:
 > "The 3.6.x branch is entering a string freeze as of the date/time stamp
 > of this email. Given the holiday in the USA this weekend, I will do
 > the release on Wed. 30 November."
 > Now is 29-Nov 10:43 GMT.
 > No place in the world is now 30-Nov.
 > The last hours are important to complete a transaltion.

 > In the next posts is possible to have the GMT time do you download the
 > .po files ?

It isn't that simple. Chris doesn't download .po files directly from
Koha Pootle server. He ask me to push them into a Git repository branch
where he can pull them. It takes times, and variable time depending on
Chris and mine availability. So it seems that all those steps can't be
scheduled with worldwide Swiss clock precision. But you can count, with
monthly release, that if your translation doesn't enter into Koha in a
specific version, it will be available in the next version...

Cheers,
--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html