[Koha-translate] Translating koha

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Sat Apr 14 11:21:06 CEST 2012

Hi Viktor,

you are right - it's Norwegian. It shows up in Pootle because those files are actually Norwegian in Koha. So it's not a bug in the translation scripts. The way most people deal with them is just copying the strings over and leave them unchanged.
There is a known bug somewhere in the translation process for the system preferences file that made French strings show up there. Hopefully that can be solved soon but should not stop people from translating the other files and system preferences.

Hope that explains,

Katrin