[Koha-translate] OPACShowCheckoutName fr-FR

Gaetan Boisson gaetan.boisson at biblibre.com
Thu Aug 2 07:57:24 CEST 2012

It's a problem i ran into quite a few times actually. I have corrected a
bunch of inverted sysprefs in the past months, but never thought of
checking in the previous versions' po files !

I don't know where this problem comes from but i noticed it was coming
back for a few system in the new version. So it's something we need to
be very careful with with every release.

Gaetan

--
Gaetan Boisson
Chef de projet bibliothécaire