[Koha-translate] Some best practice questions for an upcoming translation to Swedish

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Wed Aug 29 20:09:56 CEST 2012

Thanks for the help!

It seems to me that we will have to accept that a first time translation might be too much work to handle between string freeze and the release. So having Koha ship with a full translation included might have to wait until 3.12 even if we translate 3.10.

Nice to see a Finnish colleague! You have some really sweet libraries over there :)

Kind regards!
/Viktor Sarge

[Beskrivning: Region Halland]
Viktor Sarge