[Koha-translate] Some best practice questions for an upcoming translation to Swedish

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Wed Aug 29 20:18:33 CEST 2012

Thanks for the help! All the info is helping me shape a plan on this:

Translating 3.10 seems to be the way to go and I think we will stick with just getting the opac up to date for the official release. Staff will be done during winter/spring and then just updating the new stuff to have 3.12 ship with a “complete” translation.

I did notice that you need to keep it up to date – we did the Opac a while back and new versions takes its toll on the translation.

I saw your idea to split the .po files to separate the interface and the help texts. I like it as it would help prioritizing the stuff people use every day. How much work would it be, and who decides?

It did help :)

Kind regards!
/Viktor Sarge

[Beskrivning: Region Halland]