[Koha-translate] Introducing Greek translation

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Dec 11 16:46:24 CET 2012

Le 11/12/2012 15:40, Kiriaki Roditi a écrit :
> Hello All,
>
> I would like to introduce myself to koha translation community. We at
> Elidoc are working with Biblibre for Greek libraries
> http://biblibre.com/en/blog/entry/partnership-between-biblibre-and-elidoc-for-greek-libraries
>
> We have began translating Koha 3.10, so stay tuned for the updated
> language pack!
Just For Information = Two people from Elidoc, have downloaded the 3.10
translation and will work locally on it.
For 2 reasons :
 * that's really much faster and I show them how to do that
 * pootle server is too unstable for now

Elidoc team think they'll be able to provide full OPAC translation after
christmas, and staff translation later.

If someone want/plan to work on 3.10 into greek, please say it on this
list ! thanks,

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com