[Koha-translate] String freeze for 3.22.1

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Dec 17 22:51:41 CET 2015

Hi All -

So when I got back from China (I was in Beijing for the worst pollution
imaginable), I ended up getting pneumonia.  I've been sleeping pretty much
all week, so that is why you haven't seen much RM action.  Once I am on my
feet I will be attending to these.

Thanks for the list Marc.  Are any of those critical for a 3.22.1 release?
I will do what I can.  Once the antibiotics take care of me - I'll be back
full force.

Thanks,
Brendan

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 6:58 AM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>
wrote:

> They must be pushed to master first, cc-ing RM, in case he misses your
> email !
>
> Le 17/12/2015 15:32, Marc Véron a écrit :
>
>> Hi Julian,
>>
>> We have some translatability patches passed QA, it would be great to have
>> them in the next release:
>>
>> 15361 Translatability: Fix issue on Administration Columns settings
>> 15345  Translatability: fix issue in facets (Availability')
>> 15340  Translatability: fix issue with 'or choose' splitted by <strong tag
>> 15346  Translatability: fix sentence splitting issue in memberentrygen.tt
>> 15301  Translatability: branchtransfers.tt: Remove ambiguous "To" and
>> fix splitted sentence.
>> 15233  Cataloging subfield editors: Clean up html and streamline text for
>> better translatability
>> 15300  Translatability: Replace ambiguous 'From' and 'To' in
>> members-update.tt
>> 15238   Better translatability for Installer Step 1
>> 15228   Patron card batches - Improve translatability
>> 15236   Better translatibility in "Connect biblio.biblionumber to a MARC
>> subfield"
>>
>> Thanks and regards
>> Marc Véron
>>

>> Am 17.12.2015 um 14:59 schrieb Julian Maurice:
>>
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> Koha 3.22.1 will be released in a week, so it's time for string freeze.
>>> I won't push patches that have impact on translations until release.

>> git: git.koha-community.org
>> bugs: bugs.koha-community.org
>>

> --
> Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
> BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques
> BibLibre, Open Source software and services for libraries

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com