[Koha-translate] About system preferences in manual .po files

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 11:53:42 CET 2017

HI Zeno

My question is about how translate the name of anchor link.
> How can I translate it ?
> I can translate like: "il default che definisci nell'area
> dell'ammistrazione :ref:`Currencies and Exchange Rates<Valute e tassi di
> cambio>`." ?

Well, no like that :)

 :ref:`Currencies and Exchange Rates` implies that threre is somewhere a
Section/subsection named "Currencies and Exchange Rates",
with or without a label.

If you translate both then the labelling will be consistent, if not you may
have a warning on build time.
So I suggest that you translate it as "il default che definisci nell'area
dell'ammistrazione :ref:`Valute e tassi di cambio`

When you find a string that has a label, for example ":ref:`Currencies and
Exchange Rates <currencies-and-exchange-rates-label>`, the string between
"<...>" must not be translated, it contains a 'label' for cross references.

Hope that helps

Bernardo