[Koha-win32] koha win32 up and running on local network

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Wed Oct 23 19:01:56 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "nicanor pacaide jr" <nicans at yahoo.com>
To: <robweir at alum.drexel.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 5:09 AM
Subject: koha win32 up and running on local network

Hi Rob,

The second try was very smooth and koha is up and
running on win98SE. Other networks on the intranet can
now access the sample database. I still have a few
question. Is the current installation of koha for
win32 complete? Because it only opens KOHA SEARCH
CATALOG. I cannot fine the aquisition, circulation and
other modules on koha library system; but the koha
search page works well.

Thanks for any help.

nic