[Koha-win32] Koha Acquisition - Cataloguing problem

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 14:02:24 CET 2007

More info:
This only happens when we're cataloging using Z3950.
When the fields are filled up from Z3950 search, click on "Save", it'll
prompt the item is a duplicate record or not. When we click that it's not a
duplicate, the next page will be the "Edit Item" page and it's a totally new
"Edit Item" page without any info yet. This is where we can't put in the
same Barcode # and if we put in another barcode #, then we have 2 biblios of
the same item.