[Koha-win32] Koha Acquisition - Cataloguing problem

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Thu Jan 11 07:42:15 CET 2007

Dear Allan,

As a member of Koha community I'm very sorry for your troubles in installing Koha on Windows. I'm here to help you. I'm preparing a step-by-step document for you and will mail to you within seven days. Hope it will solve your problems. I'm again sorry on behalf of koha community.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer in Library and Inf. Sc, Vidyasagar University, India