[Koha-zebra] Zebrasrv-2.0

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Mon Jun 4 14:42:02 CEST 2012

Hi Mark,
thank you for your answer.

I know that Debian is the best for Koha, in fact in the past I have made a
local installation on Debian and all was ok,

Unfortunately now that I'm going on a online server, because I'm alone to do
all the work (installation of Koha, cataloguing, customer reception,
ecc...), I need a VPS fully managed with Plesk also (I cannot follow also
all the Server settings)...and is very hard to find a fully managed service
that run on Debian...

However regarding the guide
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.6_on_Centos_6.2_i386
yes I have follow this, but it doesn't say nothing abut zebra configuration
it seems

Thanks and regards
Sander