[Koha-translate] kurdish project

Gaetan Boisson gaetan.boisson at biblibre.com
Tue May 13 09:31:23 CEST 2014

Thanks Bernardo,

keeping just the ku prefix seems ok to me, i guess we can keep it like
this as long as no one else is trying to start a Kurdish project for
another dialect or with another script.

The most proper name for this one would probably be ku-IQ, though i
don't know wether only sorani Kurdish is spoken in Iraq.

It seems the current files match the one we had made for this project. I
don't really know how they ended up there as we had named them 'ku-SOR'
(which was probably a bad idea anyway). But we asked the Kurdish team to
compare both translations and tell us if one is better, or if they are
different at all. They look very similar to me. You can have a look
there by the way : http://c-library.univsul.net/

I think Fridolyn is looking into making the interface rtl like it is for
Arabic.

Best,

gaetan.boisson at biblibre.com