[Koha-translate] Koha-translate Digest, Vol 110, Issue 1

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:51:11 CET 2015

> We are discussing the issue with Arabic Koha community right now, and we
> will get back to you with our overall position toward the Arabic Koha
> (Egyptian) fork shortly.

Arabic Koha (Egyptian) fork? It does not exist.
I think there is no need for a position, or even a discussion.

At this moment the only fact is that Arabic translation have some
issues on Koha 3.20. No problem with that, many translations have
issues.

That was the reason behind the request of Mr. Mahmoud Bekhit
I explained to him that he needs to fix the errors, that there is no need
for a new Arabic version.

But if he insists, we will need to consider his petition.
After all, we have two French, two German and three English versions.

Regards,
Bernardo