[Koha-translate] Homonym string help

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Tue Nov 21 23:00:02 CET 2017

Hi all,

I'm a bit stumped in my translations. There is one string that is used
in acquisitions and tools/marc_modification_templates, among others. The
word in English is "Order". It is used in acquisitions as in "to place
an order", or for the "order" itself, but in
marc_modification_templates, is is used as "rank". In French, there are
two different words for the two different meanings. So it either doesn't
make sense in acquisitions or in marc_modification_templates. Is there a
way to split the string in two so that one can be used in acquisitions
and another in marc_modification_templates, since the meanings are
different?

I'm sure French isn't the only language where this happens. What are the
solutions?

Thank you!

--
Caroline Cyr La Rose, M.S.I.
Bibl. prof. / Chargée de la formation et du soutien

Tél.  : 1 (833) 465-4276
caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com <mailto:caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>